Students are admitted to R.D International School without regard to gender, religion or ethnic background. Prior to an application, parents are welcome to visit R.D International School and discuss their children’s schooling needs. This can be done by telephoning or e-mailing the admission office to arrange a convenient date and time. We are happy to admit students from all over the world throughout the year provided that we have place.
The Admission process at R.D International School is designed to be as efficient and positive as possible for all applying students. All applicants who are admitted to R.D International School are expected to function within the regular classroom. We will only admit those students whose needs can be met by the educational and pastoral services the school provides.
Before submitting an application to R.D International School you are advised to read the School Prospectus as it contains all the necessary practical information as well as the terms and conditions of admission at the R.D International School.
We give you top 10 compelling reasons to join our school
- Affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi
- A truly international learning environment
- Trained, experienced & qualified teachers
- Student centred teaching
- Scholarship for physically challenged, outstanding students & sports persons
- State-of-the-art lab facilities
- Well laid out & ventilated classrooms
- Excellent hostel facilities for boys & girls
- Efficient transport facilities
- Extensive sports facilities & wide range of recreational activities
An application for registration is the first stage of the admission process. A registration fee must be deposited with the school along with the application so that a child’s name may be enrolled on the waiting list for the year and class for which admission is sought. The registration fee is non-refundable. The application form will be available at the school admission office.
R.D International School is able to grant a limited number of full or partial scholarships to physically challenged, outstanding students and sportsmen each academic year. These scholarships are awarded based on the student’s background or status to have access to an outstanding educational opportunity.
- 50% – 100% scholarship for physically challenged students
- 50% scholarship for next 3 rank holders
- Scholarship for students who uphold the same grade in our school